The Physiotherapists of our hospital are highly skilled and are well qualified in physiotherapy and manual therapy. The caretakers will examine you if you are suffering from a disorder, disability, trauma and they will treat you with the following physical agents.
- Craniosacral techniques
- Mobilizations of joints
- Joint manipulation etc
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Techniques for connective tissues
- Myofascial release
The methods mentioned above are followed with full care and due importance is given to the safety. Our physiotherapists use high-end physiotherapy equipment’s to treat our patients. Equipment used in Ruban Memorial Hospital is of international quality standards. The experts well acquainted with the equipment’s which are to be employed in treatment.
Our Scope of Services
Heat Therapy include; short wave diathermy: The key aspects of heat therapy within an overall Physiotherapy treatment are:
- It can improve the flexibility of your tendons and ligaments.
- The heat will reduce muscle spasms.
- Heat may alleviate pain
Short Wave Diathermy: This treatment applies electromagnetic energy to create a heating effect in soft tissues and joints. Short Wave Diathermy can be applied to deeper structures than other forms of heat treatment.
Electrotherapy; include UST, Traction, IFT: It is the use of electrical energy as a medical treatment. Electrotherapy can be applied for several treatments, including the use of electrical devices such as deep brain stimulators for neurological disease.
- Our physiotherapists also look after Orthopedic Cases such as Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Spondylitis and Polyarthritis.
- Some of the serious neurological cases such as Paralysis, Parkinson’s disease, Hemiplegia etc.
- Chest related problems such as COPD issues, Asthma, Postoperative etc.
- Sports injury rehabilitations include Joint instability, ligament sprain, muscular strain etc.
- Problems related to Pediatrics such as Polio, CTEV