Neurology and Neurosurgery
Ruban Hospital is one of the best Neurology Hospitals and have the Best Neurosurgeon in Patna. You must visit our hospital to get the best treatment for your neurological disease. In Ruban there is highly experienced and best Neurosurgeons in our Neurology Department. We have maintained our reputation by providing world-class facilities to our patients.
Having a neurological disease can leave a deep impact not just on you but on the loved ones as well. It is important to seek medical assistance and best Neurologist doctor from us as soon as possible when detected any neurological symptoms. Not only for neurological disorders but Ruban Hospital is known for treating various other problems as well.
Our Scope of Services includes:
- Excision of Lobe (Frontal Temporal Cerebellum etc): It is performed in early-stage non-small cell lung cancer patients. It is not performed on patients suffering from lung cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
- Ventricular Tapping: It is performed by medical staff deemed competent in the procedure and is a surgical aseptic procedure. It is usually done by the neurosurgeons.
- Placement of ICP: Intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring uses a device that is placed inside the head. The monitor senses the pressure inside the skull and sends the measurements to the device that records the frequency. This area of the brain contains cerebrospinal fluid.
- Vascular malformation: Vascular malformation includes congenital vascular anomalies of veins, lymph vessels, both veins and lymph vessels, or both arteries and veins.
- Median Nerve Decompression: Surgical decompression of the median nerve is usually recommended when a regimen of conservative treatment fails to relieve patient symptoms of CTS or signs of thenar muscle weakness.
- Peripheral nerve surgery: This surgery encompasses acute nerve injuries, entrapment neuropathies and nerve sheath tumours. It is practised by surgeons of different backgrounds with expertise in neurological, plastic, reconstructive and orthopaedic surgery.
- Nerve biopsy: In this procedure, a piece of the nerve is removed from an organism and examined under a microscope.
- Brain biopsy: It is a procedure to take a sample of abnormal tissue of the patient for examination under a microscope. The tissue cells taken during the biopsy can show what kind of brain abscess or tumour is present and whether it is cancerous or not cancerous.
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF): It is a surgery to remove a herniated or degenerative disc in the neck. An opening is made in the throat area to reach and remove the disc.
- Anterolateral Decompression of Spine: Anterolateral approach allows a one-stage decompression of the neural tissue and spinal stabilization with metallic prosthesis along with bone grafting.
- Brain mapping: Brain imaging is not only used in treatment but it is also used to diagnose neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Depressed fracture: It is a fracture especially of the skull in which the fragment is depressed below the normal surface.Our neurosurgeons are experts in treating all kinds of trauma fractures.
- Cerebrovascular disorders: It includes stroke, carotid stenosis, vertebral stenosis and intracranial stenosis, aneurysms, and vascular malformations. Restrictions in blood flow may occur from vessel narrowing, blood vessel rupture, clot formation or blockage.
- Craniotomy: It is the most common type of operation for a brain tumour. In craniotomy, the neurosurgeon cuts out an area of bone from your skull. It gives an opening so that the surgeon can operate on the brain. You have to go through scanning before the operation. This will help your surgeon to locate the exact location of the tumour.