Orthopedic With Joint Replacement
Our mission in the Orthopaedic Department is to provide a vast area of highly evidence-based treatment plans in combination with engineering-like approaches to accuracy and safety. We have the orthopaedic spine surgeon and pediatric orthopaedic surgeon in Patna.
The interdisciplinary healthcare teams of Ruban’s Orthopedic Centre is to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and the quality of care to accomplish our mission of bringing our patients back to motion, back to life.
Orthopaedics is a study of the musculoskeletal system. Orthopaedic doctors or surgeons are specialised in treatment and diagnosis of problems of the musculoskeletal system.
Scope of Services
- Arthroscopy is a simply persistent surgical technique performed on a joint in which an examination and sometimes treatment of damage is performed using an arthroscope, an endoscope that is placed into the joint through a small incision.
- Arthroplasty is a surgical technique to restore the function of a joint. A joint can be reinstated by resurfacing the bones. An artificial joint can also be used. The joints can be affected by various types of arthritis.
- We have the best surgeon to perform spine surgery.
- We have the best orthopaedic spine specialist with world-class management of Trauma Surgery.
- External fixation of compound fracture: It is done by placing pins or screws into the bone on both sides of the fracture. The pins are placed together outside of your skin using a series of clamps and rods known as the external frame.
Other services include
- Closed reduction under screening
- Fixation of hip fracture, checking of impact positioning
- Open reduction and internal fixation of all types of fractures