1. How can I get an appointment at Ruban Memorial Hospital?
2. Who has the access to my health records?
3. Why Ruban Memorial Hospital?
- - Highly qualified medical professionals
- - Advanced medical equipments
- - Caring staff and nurses
- - Pharmacy and Canteen available
- - A multi-speciality hospital
- - Toll-free number available at 1800-120-2216
- - Easy appointment bookings
4. How can I contact Ruban Memorial Hospital?
5. What are the hospital timings and official working hours?
The hospital is functional 24 hours everyday.
Office hours are 8am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
6. I lost my medical records, how can I get another copy?
7. What is the procedure to refer my relative or friend for any treatment service at Ruban Memorial Hospital?
8. I am an International Patient, which documents are required to be presented on arrival?
- - Original passport
- - Passport sized photographs of the patient and the attendant.
- - Print out of earlier communication with the hospital.
- - Previous medical records.