Gastroenterology & Gastrointestinal surgery
Ruban Hospital is one of the best hospitals that provide Medical Surgery Services as well as Gastrointestinal surgery in Patna. Gastroenterology and Gastrointestinal surgery are considered very crucial among several treatments but we have the Best Gastroenterologist in Patna at Ruban Hospital.
Gastroenterology focuses on your digestive system and its disorders. It is a branch of medicine. Organs from mouth to anus, along with the alimentary canal get affected with diseases in the gastrointestinal tract.
Whereas, gastrointestinal surgery is a treatment of diseases related to the body parts involved in the process of digestion. The body parts include the oesophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and rectum. It also includes the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. Our Hospital have highly experienced Gastroenterologists and best known for Gastrointestinal surgery Patna Bihar.
Our Scope of services include
- Cholecystectomy: It is a surgery performed to remove your gallbladder. This procedure requires several small cuts instead of one large one. A laparoscope is a narrow tube with a camera, inserted through one incision. This allows your surgeon to see your gallbladder on a screen.
- Appendectomy: It is a vermiform appendix removal operation. Laparoscopic Appendectomy is a surgery performed on an urgent basis. It is an emergency procedure to treat complicated acute appendicitis. An appendectomy may be performed as a laparoscopic or general surgery.
- Removal of Kidney, Ureter and Bladder Stone: Ruban Hospital is the best kidney specialist hospital in Patna. Our kidney specialist is highly experienced in removal of kidney, ureter and bladder stone.
- Intestinal Obstruction: It is a mechanical or functional obstruction of the intestines which prevents the movement of the products of digestion. Small bowel and large bowel are the affected areas. Vomiting, abdominal pain, bloating and not passing gas are some of the symptoms.
- Tumour removal: It is a surgery performed to remove the tumour and some of the nearby healthy tissue. Margin is the tissue that surrounds the tumour. Tumour removal treatment is used with other treatments, such as chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Colonoscopy: It is the endoscopic inspection of the large bowel and the distal part of the small bowel performed with the help of CCD camera or a fibre optic camera on a tube passed through your the anus.
- Endoscopy: An endoscopy is used in medicine to look inside the body. The endoscopy procedure requires an endoscope to inspect the interior of a hollow organ or cavity of the body. Endoscopes are inserted directly into the organ, unlike many other medical imaging techniques.
- EVI: It is designed to modify the vegetation signal with improved sensitivity in high biomass regions and vegetation monitoring through a de-coupling of the canopy background signal and a reduction in atmosphere influences.
- ERCP: It is a technique that enables your physician to examine the pancreatic and bile ducts. A flexible tube is placed through your mouth and into your stomach and the first part of your small intestine.
- Foreign Body Removal: Most ear and nose foreign bodies can be removed by a skilled physician in the office with the least risk of complications.
- Dilation: Dilation refers to the dilation of the cervix and surgical removal of part of the lining of the uterus and/or contents of the uterus by scraping and scooping. It is a remedial gynaecological procedure. It is often used as a method of first-trimester miscarriage or abortion.
- Polypectomy: It is a procedure used to remove polyps from the large intestine. An abnormal collection of tissue is known as a polyp. The procedure is usually carried out at the same time as a colonoscopy.